- Sep 22, 2017 -
Guidelines for the use of green food fertilizers
Planting crops requires fertilization to allow sufficient quantities of organic matter to return to the soil to maintain or increase soil microbial activity. All organic or inorganic (mineral) fertilizers, especially nitrogen-rich fertilizers, should be based on the principle that the environment and crops (nutrition, taste, quality and plant resistance) do not have adverse consequences.
Standard for fertilizer use of AA-grade green food AA-grade green food: refers to the ecological environment quality in accordance with the provisions of the origin, production process does not use any chemical synthetic substances, according to the specific production rules of production, processing, product quality and packaging by testing, inspection compliance with the specific standards, and the specialized agencies License to use AA grade Green food logo products.
1. The use of green food standards to allow the use of fertilizers, prohibit the use of other fertilizers, prohibit the use of harmful municipal waste and sludge. Waste from hospital waste and industrial waste containing harmful characteristics (such as poisonous gases, pathogenic microorganisms, heavy metals, etc.) shall not be collected for the production of green food fertilizers.
2. The culms can be carried out according to local conditions. The use of green manure in the form of covering, turning into the soil and mixed heap retting. Green manure is best in the blooming flowering, the depth of 15 centimeters. Cover the soil to be strict, rake evenly after turning. 15 after the bruise? 20 days to sow or remove seedlings.
3. To meet the harmless requirements of the biogas fertilizer and waste water and waste manure can be used as top dressing, strictly prohibited in the vegetables, such as the watering of the people dung.
4. Cake has a good effect on fruits and vegetables and other crop varieties.
5. Foliar fertilizers, sprayed on crop leaves, can be applied to each other or multiple times, and the last must be sprayed 20 days before harvesting.
6. Microbial fertilizers can be used to mix seeds, can also be applied to basal and top dressing, in strict accordance with the requirements of the use of manual operation. Microbial fertilizers have a significant effect on reducing nitrate content and improving quality of vegetables. Can be expanded in a planned manner on vegetables.
7. Potassium supplementation can be selected in accordance with the recommended national standards (GB/T20937-2007) and the organic product certification of organic natural potassium sulfate magnesium fertilizer, Citic Guoan "organic natural potassium sulfate magnesium fertilizer" to fill the organic natural mineral fertilizer in the domestic gap, to solve the problem of organic agriculture to fill the difficulty of potassium.
Second, a-class green food fertilizer use criteria A-class green food: Refers to the ecological environment quality in accordance with the prescribed standards of origin, the production process allows limited use of limited chemical synthetic substances, according to specific production procedures for the production, processing, product quality and packaging by testing, inspection compliance with specific standards, and the specialized agencies identified, Permission to use a Grade A green food logo products.
1. The use of green food standards to specify the allowable types of fertilizers. If production is necessary, allow the production base to use a limited amount of fertilizer, but prohibit the use of nitrate nitrogen.
2. Fertilizer must be combined with organic fertilizer, organic nitrogen and inorganic nitrogen ratio to 1:1 appropriate, manure about 1000 kilograms plus urea 20 kilograms (manure for basal fertilizer, urea can be used for basal and topdressing). The last topdressing must be done 30 days before harvesting.
3. Fertilizers can also be used in conjunction with organic and microbial fertilizers. Municipal waste to be harmless treatment, the quality of the national standard can be used after the annual limit of the amount of farmland per mu of soil not more than 300 kilograms, sand soil not more than 2000 kilograms.
4. Straw return field and other use criteria, the same AA grade green food fertilizer use criteria.