- Sep 22, 2017 -
The application of micro-fertilizer in China is: boron fertilizer, molybdenum fertilizer, zinc fertilizer, copper fertilizer, manganese fertilizer, iron fertilizer. They are used in crops, trees, grasses, fruit trees and vegetables, all of which can not be substituted for each other. The effect of increasing yield was significant for the application of micro-fertilizer to the soil and sensitive plants.
There are many kinds of micro-fertilizer classification. It is divided according to the content of nutrient elements, and also by the composition of nutrients, there are several types of compounds according to the classification.
The application of boron fertilizer, molybdenum fertilizer, zinc fertilizer, etc. is according to the content of nutrients, this is a very familiar classification of the front mentioned. In the ionic state of these elements, boron and molybdenum are often anions, while zinc, manganese, copper, iron, cobalt and other elements are cations.
According to the composition of nutrients, roughly divided into the following three categories:
(1) Elemental micro-fertilizer. This type of fertilizer generally contains only one kind of trace elements needed for the crop, such as zinc sulfate and ferrous sulfate. Most of this kind of fertilizer is soluble in water. Therefore the application is convenient, may make the basal fertilizer, the seed fertilizer, the top dressing.
(2) Compound micro-fertilizer. This type of fertilizer is made by adding one or more trace elements in the manufacture of fertilizers, which consists of a large number of elements and trace elements, as well as the composition of trace elements and trace elements. For example, ammonium phosphate, manganese, and so on. This type of fertilizer, one application at the same time to supply several nutrients, compared to provincial workers, but difficult to do local conditions.
(3) Mixed micro-fertilizer. Such fertilizers are made or applied when the various elemental fertilizers are required
Mixed. The advantage is that the composition is flexible. Foreign more in the fertilizer station according to the needs of users to mix. Henan Academy of Sciences developed wheat, rice, corn, peanuts and other mixed micro-fertilizer is this kind of fertilizer, according to local soil testing data, crop needs fertilizer law, through the field test, so fertilizer after the use of economic benefits obvious.
According to the type of micro-fertilizer compounds, can be divided into five categories:
(1) Soluble inorganic salts. This kind of fertilizer is mostly sulfate.
(2) Insoluble inorganic salts. Most are phosphates, carbonates, and partly oxides and sulphides. For example, zinc ammonium phosphate, zinc chloride and so on. Suitable for basal fertilizer.
(3) Glass fertilizer. Mostly silicate powders containing trace elements, sintered or dissolved by high temperature
For glass-like substances, such as smelting plant slag, and so on, generally can only do base.
(4) Chelate fertilizers. A chelate, such as chelate zinc, that is a natural or synthetic compound that is chelating with trace elements.
(5) Industrial waste residue containing trace elements.